Retreats for Chapter Leaders
The Regional Leadership Retreats provide the opportunity for chapter leaders to connect with one another, in a fun and engaging environment, to build stronger chapters and communities across the country.
- Network and have fun with Society leaders in your region
- Practice group goal setting, building consensus, and driving actions towards results
- Develop managements skills to serve on a committee or lead your board
- Learn how to effectively hold others accountable to actions
- Discover fun and easy ways to motivate those in your chapter
- Receive feedback on your chapter's biggest challenges and gain tools to overcome them
- Meet in person Society Speakers and Leaders from the National Office
- Gain best practices from other chapter leaders
- Earn up to $1,000 in prizes during fun and challenging retreat activities
Registration includes meals, workshop materials, and training sessions.