Retreats for Chapter Leaders
Regional Leadership Retreats provide the opportunity for Chapter Leaders to connect with one another, in a fun and engaging environment, to build strong chapters and communities.
- Network and have fun with Chapter Leaders in your region
- Practice group goal setting to build consensus and drive actions towards results
- Develop management skills to lead Executive Boards or committees
- Learn ways to effectively hold others accountable
- Discover fun and easy ways to motivate Chapter Leaders and members
- Receive feedback on your chapter's biggest challenges and gain tools to overcome them
- Meet and connect with National Office Leaders
- Gain best practices from fellow Chapter Leaders
- Earn up to $1,000 in prizes during fun and challenging activities
Two registration options are available for Chapter Leaders in 2017: one day retreats and two day retreats. One day retreats focus on leadership training and development. While two day retreats have the same focus, the second day is dedicated to a philanthropic project in the local area.