· The Society receives a large volume of submissions each term and winners are chosen by the National Review Board through a highly selective process. Please note, only those chosen to receive a scholarship or award will be notified.
· Members are encouraged to submit their best work in order to increase the chances of receiving a scholarship, grant, or award.
· All Scholarships and Awards Program applications must be submitted through the online form located in the Members Area to be considered. To access the Members Area, members must log in with their member ID and password.
· The submission window closes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on October 31, 2016.
· Fall 2016 Scholarships and Awards winners will be announced on December 8, 2016.
· There is no limit on the number of Scholarships and Awards you may apply for, however you're only eligible to be the recipient of one.
· Application inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.